PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Capable of More Than You Know!

Have any of you seen the new move "Oz the Great and Powerful?"  We saw it a couple weeks ago and we really enjoyed it.



Yesterday on Studio 5, a local program here in Utah, they talked about this movie and how you can bring Oz into your home.  They had some really cool ideas of activities to do with your children.  Click here to see the ideas they shared!

There was a quote that Glinda, the Good Witch said in this movie that I absolutely loved when I heard it in the movie then they mentioned it on Studio 5.  She said, "you are capable of more than you know."  I love this quote, sometimes I tell myself I can't accomplish things for fear of really not accomplishing them.  However, I have seen myself accomplish things and tackle hard life challenges better than I thought I ever could. So always remember:


You can download this file here.





Inspired Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. that is on one of my lists of movies to see. haven't gone out to do that yet.



    i'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote! We haven't seen this movie yet, but it is on the list 'to see'. Thanks for linking up with Inspired Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by, it really means a lot to me!!

    ReplyDelete