PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prayers for Boston

My heart goes out to those that are affected by the Boston Marathon Bombing.  It's amazing to me how so many people came together to help those affected in the race and ran towards them instead of away.  I know it can be hard to think that there are so many awful people in the world but I know that there is more than double the amount of amazing and helpful and courageous people out there to the horrible ones.  We as society like to talk about all the awful things going on because it's "news" when there are people every day risking their live for others or striving to make this world a better place.

I wanted to share this video with you.  I know this talks about crossing the finish line and may be a hard topic for some of you out there but the message itself is what is important.  Through all of these awful things that go on in our world we are not alone. "Fear not, I am with thee oh be not dismayed for I am with thee and will give thee aid, I'll strengthen thee and help thee and cause thee to stand omnipotent hand."  I know that we can all come together and help those that may have gone through this terrible ordeal.  Send messages of comfort and love.  Let them know that they are not alone.

 


Here are a couple of links that could help as well.








1 comment:

  1. It is SO horrible what happened.Thanks for sharing this video...

    ReplyDelete